Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Favourite Quotes


"Most powerful is he who has himself in his own power."

"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible"

"Do you know what my favorite part of the game is? The opportunity to play."

"Football is an incredible game. Sometimes it's so incredible, it's unbelievable."

"Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Until your good is better and your better is best."

"These are my new shoes. They're good shoes. They won't make you rich like me, they won't make you rebound like me, they definitely won't make you handsome like me. They'll only make you have shoes like me. That's it."

"Winners never quit and quitters never win."

"Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing."

‎"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”

"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it."

"Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose. "

"Men talk of killing time, while time quietly kills them."

"Without music, life would be a mistake."

"Men kick friendship around like a football, but it doesn't seem to crack. Women treat it like glass and it goes into pieces."

"Some folks are wise ans some are otherwise."

"Alot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths."

"Alright everyone, line up alphabetically according to your height."

"I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone."

"If you live to be a hundred years old, I want to live to a hundred years old minus one day, so I never have to live without you."

"True friends stab you in the front."

"To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world."

"An apple a day, keeps the doctor away. If the doctor is hot, throw the apple away."

"Give a man a fish, at least he eats for a day. Give a man a religion, he'll die because he'll starve to death praying for a fish."

"They say when Jesus comes back the Earth, it will be the end of the world. So what is the difference between Jesus and Satan?"

"I am my own God."

No comments: