Saturday, May 22, 2010

Pay the price for your betrayal

One shot at absolute glory . . .
Champions League grand final tonight!
I'm supporting Mourinho and Inter Milan for the win!
They would collect their 3rd trophy this season if they win tonight while Bayern would win the double . . .
Can't wait ~

Thursday
Went to the Navy Open House at Changi.
It was pretty good in the early morning, the weather was cooling, and I went into a helicopter for the first time, lol!
Went into the ships too, huge ships, weapons, this that blablabla~
But it sucks in the afternoon, the weather was burning and we took one fucking hour to get into the bus . . . The transport system sucks . . . With so many fucking monkeys adding on to the heat with fucking irritating noises, childish mother fuckers . . .
Well, at least we still got home in one piece . . .
And I doubt I will ever go to such excursions by ITE anymore zzzz . . .

Pictures will be uploaded once I get them :)

Friday
Lesson ended early, had lunch with Belle, Jenn and Felicia at Tiong, lol.
Had LJS, then headed to Redhill pasar malam for awhile, bought some things then slacked at my house till evening, lol.
My grandfather asked why are my friends are so crazy, LOL!
Cause we were laughing like freaking clown asses @_@

Today
DO TOURISM, STUDY TOURISM........
KNNBCCBYOURMOTHERCHAOHAISMELLY!!!!!
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

THIS VIDEO IS FUCKING FUNNY!

No comments: