Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Heading towards my 20s

I'm Nineteen!!!





Thank you all so much for today!
Happy Medicine is the best, I just love it!

I received warm birthday wishes the moment I stepped into class, haha!
School ended at 2 and we headed to Dhoby Ghaut via the Circle for the first time, lol.
Went to The Cathay and I was treated for Iron Man 2 and dinner at Aston's.
THANK YOU ALL VERY VERY MUCH!

Oh well, the cake surprise was rather predictable, I knew it was coming right from the start, haha. I like the cake very much, it's so special, made up of 13 donuts, and I especially like the candles XD . . . Just too bad I wasn't tricked =x

BUTTTTTTTTTT . . . . .
When I saw my present, I flew to the sky!!!!!!!!!
It's actually a Man United jersey!!!!
SERIOUSLY THANK YOU ALLL!!!
This is one of the things I wished for years but never got it nor I could afford for it.
THANK YOU!
THANK YOU MEL!
THANK YOU ZICHENG!
THANK YOU FELICIA!
THANK YOU SHARON!
THANK YOU JENNIFER!
THANK YOU WEISEN!
THANK YOU CHONGHWEE!
AND THANK YOU MY DEAR GIRL!!!

I could not wished for anything better from you guys,
I'm so happy today, haha!!!

What a day . . . I'm so tired right now . . .
As I type it has already passed 12, and I'm officially 19 for sure.
Looking forward to 21! But not looking forward to going NS --"

Celebrating a belated birthday again this Saturday with the usual ones and best friend.
May is always the best month, it could have been perfect if United had been the one lifting the trophy.
But oh well, after such events I'm very happy enough :)

THANK YOU ALL VERY VERY MUCH!
APPRECIATE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!
GOODNIGHT!! :D

I LOVE YOU BABY!!!!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: