Tuesday, May 18, 2010

BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE

Yes, my favourite bad of all time,
BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE,
is back in 2010 with their new album,
FEVER !!!

It's been so freaking long since I search for metal songs,
due to my influences in school and Belle, lol.
Haven't really listening to the genre for awhile, but now that BFMV has produced another album, I guess I'll be listening to it all the time, just downloaded it yesterday, haha!
I'd prefer the previous albums, especially the first one, but this one still rocks!
Such a unique group of four, Matt Tuck is a terrific vocalist/guitarist.
Bullet For My Valentine FTW!!

Their latest MV,
The Last Fight


The rift, drums, screams, the kick it gives,
makes you nod your head again and again . . .
This is just what I love, since sec 2 . . .

No comments: