Sunday, May 30, 2010

HUH


It's been a week since I blogged, a tiring week, I don't know if it is, but I feel so tired right now.
It's almost 6 in the morning, best friend just left my house and I would surely doze off any moment, but I just have this sudden urge of blogging, lol.

Nothing really much this week, always a crazy week in school, and thank goodness of Vesak day, I get a day off from hell, lol.
Taxation CA went rather smoothly, most probably an A (:
And also because of this bloody paper I went for a fucking haircut . . .
I really hate this particular rule . . . I've been living with it for more than 10 years, or maybe 5 years, cause I don't really mind about hair when I was really young, until when I was in sec 2, lol @_@
I don't understand why guys can't have their hair grown long, freaking human law zzz . . .
I look like a fucking idiot now, lol.

Anyway, Tourism group, except Chong Hwee, came over to my place today to do some project work, at least we did some work before indulging on the irresistable pasah malam food, LOL!
Played some cards, and they all left in the evening,
and one of them left angrily and I'm sorry :(

Tourism lesson tomorrow, gotta face Angie Chan.
Plus, Accounting CA . . .
So much to do and revise when I wake up in the afternoon later . . .

Happy Birthday Dad! :)

No comments: