Sunday, April 11, 2010

U-U-U-KISS ~

HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY
NICOLE BELLE CHAN

I'm younger than you by a month zzz. Lol.
Sorry that I didn't have anything for you, but I will have something belated, hahaha :p




Had free dessert at City Link's New York York yesterday, cause there was a very nice manager that I used to worked for.
So we had free waffle and ice-cream and free drinks, haha!

Alex and Weng came over to my place last night and watched Barcelona defeat Real Madrid 2-0.
So much for 250 million pounds spent . . . They still can't beat Barcelona.
The 2006 to 2008 team was so much better, with van Nistelrooy scoring and creating chances in these games, lol. Well ~

Real Madrid v Barcelona
Uploaded by ventlemann. - Check out more sports and extreme sports videos.

Lol, school re-opens tomorrow.
Fuckzxzzxzxxzxzzzxxx!

No comments: