Monday, April 12, 2010

Mystery mystery

Fuck Blackburn . . . Fuck United . . . Hope is fucking slim to win the title now if United continues playing like this ):
On the other hand, Ruud van Nistelrooy nets yet another goal for Hamburg to seal a win late in the game (:


First day of year 2 . . .
Advance accounting is a killer, bloody system, changed the heading and names of the accounting items, which makes everything so difficult zzz . . . It's so fucking unfair . . .
Taxation is another headache, hopefully Tourism would be something interesting ? :\

I'm so tireddddddd . . . .
I did not sleep since yesterday, LOL!
Drank quite alot at Redhill Market with Weng and Co.
Heart was beating too fast, head was beating too . . . Can't sleep.
Cause I've been sleeping only in the morning for one month, haha.
So I did not sleep till now . . . . . . .
Finally I can sleep early today cause I'm fucking sleeeepyyyzxzxzxzzzz . . .

Lesser night life now, here comes the stormy school life.
Fun and laughter, also hate and anger . . .

No comments: