Monday, April 19, 2010

Goodness gracious

Wigan 3
Watson 81
Bramble 88
N'Zogbia 90(+1)
Arsenal 2
Walcott 41
Silvestre 48

Wigan Athletic v Arsenal
Uploaded by mrslinnez. - Discover the latest sports and extreme videos.
Wigan oh Wigan, one of the best comebacks I have ever seen, if I were to be a Wigan fan, I would be even more wild compared to the late goal scored by Scholes, lol!
3 goals in 10 minutes, coming back from a 2-0 loss. Wigan against Arsenal.
Absolutely epic, it puts Arsenal completely out of the title race, and puts them firmly above the relegation zone, lol.
One of the best games in EPL history I guess, what a game . . .

Schooled today, and I wonder when will I have the mood to study . . .
Still in my holiday mood, plus the airconditioning in school sucks to the fucking core.
It's so hot, windless, humidity level is high zzz . . .
Fucked up school . . . Everyday see fucked up people . . .

No comments: