Sunday, April 4, 2010

Nothing is confirmed until the end

Man United 1 - 2 Chelsea
Truly a heart breaker as United slipped up in the title race against Chelsea, with now just 5 more games left. United are 2 points behind . . .
United remaining games are against Blackburn, Spurs, Man City, Sunderland, Stoke.
All United can do now is win, win, win, win, and win all games, and hope for Chelsea to just draw one match, maybe the 2nd last fixture against Liverpool at Anfield . . .

Arsenal also defeated Wolves to stay in the race . . .
Whatever happens for the next 5 to 6 weeks . . . I really do hope United will make it.
Never lose faith until the end.
Same goes for the upcoming Champions League quarter finals 2nd leg.


Went to pay respect to my ancestors today, something I hate doing.
It's so damn troublesome and dirty, and the fire, ashes, smell, muddy floors, etc~
And I don't even know them nor see them before except for that little photo at the grave . . .
But I've already skipped for the last two years . . . So I'm kinda forced to go today, lol.
Slept for barely 4 hours and had to wake up.
Just got back not long ago, going to sleep again, lol.

Oh yeah, I've forgotten to blog about my results, haha.
GPA - 3.378
(Click to see a clearer picture)

Should I be happy? Of course, LOL !
I was fucking shocked that I actually improved when I thought I was going to drop from 3.2 to around 2.7, 2.6.
3.3 . . . I got B for ETP, LOL! ETP was quite crappy, last minute work, copied and paste here and there, presentation was nonsense, and I got a B for it, haha!
I've happy about my SVE, it was quite an easy module after looking back at what I've done for easy. But for the paper, I really don't know where I get the marks from to actually get an A, lol.
WFB was kinda expected, right in the face of that fucking Eunice Low who said that I'll fail, lol!
And accounting is needless to say ~

JUMP FOR JOY!
GO TO SLEEP !!!

No comments: