Friday, February 12, 2010

My insides all turned to ash, so slow

Celebrated Valentines' Day with Belle today ~
We initially wanted to have lunch at Sushi Tei, but this morning my contact lens cracked and I had to go to Queensway to get a new pair, I just wouldn't wear specs out --"
Found it troublesome to travel to Cityhall, so we just had our lunch at Ikea instead, wasn't so bad after all =x
Then Belle bought her new shoes, and I'm also glad that she love that exxxxpeeennnsssiivvveee gift from me, lolololol.
Head over to Tiong after that and caught the Valentines' Day movie which was very nice, very hilarious, and many many hot people in there. The lead actor from Ironman, the guy from Punk'd, Jessica Alba, Jacob and her girlfriend in the show, Taylor Swift~~~
Worth the money, terrific (:

And also, I got a $19.90 china 1GB Doraemon mp3 shuffle player for my sister, I'm claiming back the money from my mom though, lol.
Went to Chinatown with my mom, dad, sis and grandmother just now, and it's so damn crowded, noisy, sickening music . . . Ended up buying 3kg of sweets, some lame CNY stuffs, and some toy that grows grass XD

SLEEPY!
REUNION DAY TOMORROW GO!
CNY IS ON THE WAY, HUAT AH!!
$_$

No comments: