Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I miss everything about, still you're gone . . .

Should not have went to school today . . .
I woke up at 5.30am and fell asleep again unknowing ly and woke up 2 hours later @_@
Took my time, and reached school at 10.30, attended half an hour of WFB and skipped the rest of the lesson to do PM1 PPT, lol.
Headed to have lunch at Bedok's Pizza Hut first, haha!
Then to Mel's house to get her PPT updated and then walked to Chong Hwee's house which was just around the corner corner ~
What a nice, big house, how I wish . . . I only can wish . . . A toilet with a bath tub in your room, hahahah . . . .
Had a FREE dinner with Belle at Eunos interchange's hawker centre then headed home (:

I'm 100% done with the PPT,
just need a few rounds of rehearsal tomorrow and we're all fine . . .
Hopefully ~

No comments: