Thursday, February 25, 2010

Let the rain fall down and wake my dreams

To hell with ETP!
WOO HOOO ! :D
It's all about practicing, drilling, memorizing now . . .
Now I find all these not as stressful as meeting deadlines for projects @_@


I find that my life, other than just friends in school, and Belle.
I feel like a loner . . . Friends in school are not as close as the ones I made in Gess.
How close and steady we used to be, it has all faded away . . . What's left are just the best memories.

Everytime I reminisce, everytime I look back, and then I look at now, it really feels so pathetic.
Even best friend . . . I don't wanna talk about it, and get blame for every fault again . . .
And her . . . Since then, it was 2008. 2010 now and I still do think about her once in a while, and everytime it ends with that same sour taste, sigh . . .
Life now is great, no doubts, stressful though . . .
But life then, was greater, absolutely unforgettable, I've live through it, and that's the only one time in my life that I'll ever go through the best days of my life.

It's almost a year in ITE, made some good friends, lost some of them, and during these times, I've build up a really good rapport with a bunch of crazy girls, found the love of my life, and also the worse bunch of people in which the sight of them sickens me, and voices disgusts me.
Everyday just hanging out with girls, all girls, like a sister, I must say that they are very open minded, hilarious, and brighten ups anyone's day. For we are Happy Medicine, haha (:

But that's really just in school, everyone is rather occupied after school unlike during secondary school when we'll always hang out all the way till night falls. . . But they are now, we are all separated and have already adapted to the life we're in now . . .
Thank goodness I'll always have Belle by my side . . . She is the only closest thing right next to me now . . . I really don't know who else can I turn to if she's gone . . .
Best friend? He's life is really filled up almost just one thing right now, sigh . . .

All in all, I must be satisfied with life now, at least I'm with the right group of people in school, people who are always full of smiles.
And Belle, and everything right now are doing perfectly fine . . .

If God does exist, grant me one wish to let me the best times of my life one more time, hah . . .
But too bad he doesn't and never exist . . .
Life is life, so I just have to get on with my life which I have already been doing it for more than a year, and I'm actually turning 20 years old next year, wow!
Life is short, live it, live it good, then leave in peace ~

Ps: Happy Meds don't feel jealous, I still love you all, lololololololol (:

No comments: