Saturday, February 27, 2010

Back to where the earth, the sun, the stars all aligned

Today started out all in smiles, sucks at the end . . .
I've already expected a situation like this but still I feel so fucked up and regretful.
Nobody understands me, not even you . . . I don't know what you want from me, but I ought to say that I'm sorry.
It's the worst birthday party I've went, with all the hatred overpowering an occasion which was meant to be a happy one . . . Shouldn't have went and we wouldn't be like this . . .
Even best friend couldn't be there for me much, I don't blame him, he's under some horrible pressure and I am obviously out numbered . . . I don't wanna pull the strings . . .
But somehow I feel so insecure, like I'm losing another friend, the most important one . . . The sight, the voice, the laughter just irks my fucking mind . . . And he was being surrounded by all off them, it's really a nightmare . . .
I hate this part of my life so much, fuck !

No comments: