Sunday, February 14, 2010

Money money money !



HUAT AH !!!!!!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

What a happy day!
Parents woke me up this morning and we had Mac for breakfast, the head down to relatives' place and there was lion dance which got everyone so high especially my grandmother, haha!
And money money come come come! WOO!
Work from evening till 9plus, and got double pay plus tips, and ang baos!
I LOVE CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! HAHAHAHA! @_@
It's like one of the best times of the year surely (:

Met CC after work and show off my cold hard cash, hahah! XD
I'm home now and I can't wait for more tomorrow!
MONEY MONEY HOME MONEY MONEY HOME,
ALL THE MONEY PLEASE COME TO MY HOME !
HUAT AH !!!!!!!!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$

GONG XI GONG XI FA DA CAI AH HEY !
Let's all get rich! (:

I'm too happy!!!! XD
Nevertheless, I did not forget you my dear valentine, I hope you're enjoying as much as I do alright?
Love you, miss you so much!
XOXOXOXOXO!

No comments: