Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Your son who so unluckily, fell right next to the tree

There's goes the A1 for English, fuck!
I'm not gonna care anymore, I've tore the question papers right after I stepped out of the hall . . .
No point brooding all over it, as if we can change what have been done, heh.

Time to at least pull off a C6 from maths right now, haha!

I've been having mood swings for the past few days, like a fucking girl ZZZ . . . . . I don't show it though. . . . . .
Maybe it's stress, maybe it's fear, or maybe I'm just getting wierd, getting a mental breakdown.
I feel like flying away, throw away all the damns in life, get all the wants in life, love like I never loved before.
Sometimes it's contradicting, sometimes it's confusing and I felt like blowing up right on the spot and die! =X
Hopefully, I'll feel better after the Os . . . I know I will.
I'll just hang on until the day the Os are over, hang on to my hopes for every paper right now, and hang on until the day that when hope isn't needed anymore, until the day . . . . . . .
that I'm finally with you . . .

No comments: