Monday, October 13, 2008

Psychosocial !

Wasn't suppose to be in school today, but I just got there for maths . . .
Learned nothing much though :\
Had breakfast with CC after that and headed back to my boring home ZZZ. . .

Hmmm, anyway, I just 30 Days Of Night online.
And, wow . . . the vampires are psycho! And the only way to kill it is to chop of their heads . . .
So yeah, lotsa ultra disturbing scenes, I like ! HAHA ! =X


And . . . Two days ago I watched Black Sheep.
Yes, another sick movie. . . Imagine sheeps feeding on a corpse . . .

I love sadistic movies and I can't wait for SAW V to come, muhahahaha! XD

You're the remedy I'm searching hard to find,
to fix the puzzle that I see inside.
Painting all my dreams the colour of your smile,
When I find you it will be alright . . .

No comments: