Monday, October 27, 2008

With all I ever wanted, it comes with a price

Manchester United couldn't defend the lead they achieved in the first half after Fletcher scored his 3rd goal of the season, and Everton equalized at the second half --" . . .
Nevertheless, United are still in contention for the Premier League title !
RAHWARARAR! @_@

Anyway, CC came over to my place yesterday to study . . . .
And then we spent the night watching soccer, haha!
Watched the big clash between Liverpool and Chelsea, in which Liverpool defeated Chelsea 1-0 at Stamford Bridge, and ended the Blues 86-game unbeaten home record!
WOOHOOOO!!! XD


And then, Adebayor turned things around for Arsenal as he caused West Ham defender Faubert to turn in an own goal after a wicked shot, and right at the death, Adebayor scored Arsenal's 2nd goal of the game to seal the victory, haha!


By then . . . CC had fell asleep ZZZ. . .
And I watched Real Madrid played against Atletico Bilbao, without van Nistelrooy as he was suspended after recieving a straight red card last week :\
Whatever, Real Madrid scored 3 goals to beat Atletico Bilbao 3-2 ! (:


Hmmmmm, I'm actually taking a break now after hours of studying history . . .
I'm going to bury my head into the textbook again now, hahaha! ZZZZ . . .
Tomorrow till Friday will be ultimate shit hell ! :(
GOOD LUCK TO ME! MUHAHAHA! :D

You know thet you are the center of my attention,

and you leave me no choice.
Tripping on to the floor, looking at my reflection,
as I follow the chords to your voice.
As it rings on through,
Your voice, clearly receptive like the day we met I knew . . .

No comments: