Friday, October 31, 2008

Shout and scream my friends, connect with me and we'll pretend this night will never end

Oh fuccckkkk!
The week of death has finally ended, the monkey lifted off my back!
Seriously, I've never pushed myself this hard before, I've never been so panicked over my exams before, or maybe it's Os that's why ? Heh . . .
I've been sleeping around 2 or 3 hours a day, living on coffee to stay awake and get those shit in my head!
My eyebags are swelling, my mind will explode any moment, I may break down any second . . .
I wonder where did I even get all the perseverance and determination from, haha!

I don't really care what will be the results now, all I know is that I've pushed myself against my limits, and I've done my best already . . .
I'm just glad that I've finally scrapped through these dying days (:

I'm left with SS on monday, MT on wednesday, then a 5 days break before the science and POA paper 1s . . . AHAHA!
Which means, O Levels are fucking ending!

Smile people! By the time you know it, it's Grad Night already! :D


Man United 2
Ronaldo 14, 30
West Ham 0

Cristiano Ronaldo who was awarded with the Fifa World Player of the Year, and the European Golden Boot award scored 2 goals to kill off West Ham !
He's second goal was a simple tap in, but the set up by Berbatov was sheer magic! I can watch it many times without getting bored of it . . . XD

Hull died in the hands of Chelsea.

Spurs are getting back on track as they equalized against Arsenal right at the death to make an absolute 8 goals galore of a 4-4 score line ! HAHA!

ps: Whoever who shouldn't be looking, don't look . . . Sorry . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!