Wednesday, October 15, 2008

And the rain will kill us all, we throw ourselves against the wall

I feel kinda guilty now . . .
Miss Saw treated me with sheer patience and it was really nice of her,
and I've learned alot with her guidance just now.
I used to treat her like an enemy, and was rather mean against her . . .
I feel so sorry =X
Heh, at least I'm picking up things, better late than never (:
It's super duper fucking late now though, tomorrow's science practical exams already! HAHA!

Anyway, it's the last day of school today . . .
I mean, there's no such thing as curriculum time for us in this school, anymore, forever . . .
Heh, 5 years flashed passed, just like that . . .
What will we be like, where will we all be, what will we all be doing, in another 5 years later ?

Hmmmmm . . . .

Whatever !
Off to studying now . . .
FOR REAL !
ps: Shall we go out together again after my Os ? (:

No comments: