Monday, December 24, 2007

You gave my candy canes at the mailbox

I'm blogging at an unearthly hour now, 4am!
REAL MADRID BEAT BARCELONA AT THE NOU CAMP 1-0. Omg, superbly taken goal from Baptista, the set up's just pure beauty, the one two between Baptista and van Nistelrooy, especially the one touch pass from Ruud, simply breath taking, the ball was in mid air, and his pass to Baptista was really really nice, and Baptista curls the ball with his outer foot and scores a wonderful goal!


Earlier, Man United won Everton 2-1. Ronaldo simply at his best, scoring the opening goal which's another Cristiano beauty, cut pass one defender took a shot with his left foot from outside the penalty box and curled it into the left far post, and also scoring the winning goal from a penalty kick right at the death of the game.



I stayed home all day today, and it has been a fruitful one, haha! I finally get to see my result slip, my aunt kept it, and she photocopied one for me. Though I know I already pass, but still I was laughing and screaming when I see my results xDDD. Sorry, it wasn't 7 points ZZZ. My dad bluffed me, not really, he remembered wrongly, heh. Actually I got 9. But whatever! I've promoted, and I'm already over the fucking moon baby! Especially when I look at my maths and my science, hahahaha! WOOO HOOOOO!!!
And thank you so much PAMELA WONG for the sweeeeeeeeet letter and candy canes ! (:. Really appreciate it ALOT ALOT ALOT!!!!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE EVERYONE!!!
COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS ! =D

No comments: