Sunday, December 16, 2007

ADIOS !

Today's a very very fruitful day! Went to some lame Army Force seminar in the afternoon, I thought it would be a boring one, nevertheless, it is, BUT! I got free movie vouchers, hawhawhaw! And there's a free buffet (: . The seminar's held at some super grand hotel at Raffles place.

Headed to Farrer Park after that, it's the last time I'm seeing you, PAMELA WONG! Before I head to Genting later on, I'mma miss ya truckloads ! (:

And... GRAND SLAM SUNDAY !
CARLOS TEVEZ, SCORED A GOAL IN THE 42TH MINUTE TO SEAL THE WIN FOR MAN UNITED! So much for Liverpool's great effort, but to bad, United's defence's just sublime, woohooooo! Check out how crazy we went over this match! It's my last United match I'm watching before I leave, thank you Manchester United, much love !


















HAHAHAHAHA! LAUGH OUT LOAD ALRIGHT, BUT I DON'T CARE, UNITED KICKED LIVERPOOL'S ASS THAT'S ALL I NEED TO KNOW!
Sadly, Arsenal beat Chelsea and got on top of the Premier League table again,
fuck!

There's a
Real Madrid game later on at 4am, but I guess I'm not watching it, sighs, 5am and I'm leaving already. ALL HAIL RUUD VAN NISTELROOY! I know you're gonna show Osasuna what Real Madrid's all about, what VAN THE MAN is all about ! ONWARD! Okay, onward's random shit zzz.

Three more hours and I'm out of this country for 5 days, I'll miss everyone so much... My friends, my family, my neighbours, BF! AND
PAMELA WONGZXZXZXZX!!!
I'l have fun, I know, hope you guys have fun too! Christmas is just around the corner, HOHOHO!
And the N level results are gonna be release this coming Tuesday,
ALL THE BEST EVERYONE ! (:
Fail or pass, promote, retain, or leaving the school,
4B 2007 will always be remembered. I'll be waiting for good news, hopefully, Miss Tay's gonna sent me the results via sms.
Anyway, DO MISS ME PEOPLE! HAHAHA! I'LL BE BACK IN 5 DAYS TIME!
ADIOS!
MY SWEEEEETEST LOVE TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU x3

No comments: