Sunday, December 23, 2007

World's are spinning round, there's no sign of slowing down

I AM BACK ! ! !
5 days of fun, extreeemmmeee fun, yeah! Spent great time with Jasper, his lil' brother, Banff and his parents. Thanks or all the great dinner every night, from Japanese food, to Kenny Rogers, to Pizza and more! ((:
Memorable trip indeed... I shall not elaborate so much on the trip, there's so much to say and I don't know where to start from, hahaha!
I've been to Malacca on the first day, then to Genting on Tuesday, all the way till Friday then we headed back to Malacca and got back today! Lotsa pictures taken! ALOT! And videos too.
CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES! I've uploaded them to my Multiply.

Sad thing, I'm out for soccer for the next 3 weeks. I've yet again, injured my toe, I've got stitches, and I've asked not to walk to much for the next 3 weeks. GAH! Shit happens... How am I suppose to live with the days without kicking a ball!?!?!? But, I have to thank God, that it's not really serious, it's only 3 weeks, not 3 months or 3 years! AMEN!!!

GOOD NEWS!
I passed my FUCKING 'N' LEVELS BABY! WOOOHOOOOOO!!!
I couldn't believe it, SEVEN POINTS! SEVEN POINTS!!! OH MY GOD! AND I PASSED EVERY SUBJECT I SAT FOR!!!!!! English, mother tougue, science, AND MATHS! FUCK IT MAN! For the first time in my ENTIRELY LIFE, I PASSED MATHS! FUCK YEAH!!!
SEC 5, O Levels, here I come, wooooooo!!!
It's really very doubtful and unbelievable, but baby, it's fact (:

Really lame and stupid videos taken during the trip, hahaha!

No comments: