Friday, December 14, 2007

Before I cross my heart and hope to die at all, take off my mask and leave the lies to the liars

Roma 1
Mancini 71
Man United 1
Pique 34

Man United had a splendid draw against Roma. Why splendid? Man United's squad was filled with reserved players, likes of Ronaldo, Giggs, van der Sar, Scholes, Tevez, Hargreaves, Ferdinand, Vidic and Evra were all rested for the Liverpool game. On the other hand, Roma came on with full force. Pique scored a header in the 34th minute from a corner. United held on the lead until the 71st minute when Mancini scored a sublime equaliser.

Training not held in the field today, due to the repairing of the grass, it'll be done by January ZZZ. So training's held at the arena and then we played at the street soccer court.
Met Pamela at Tiong after that, went over to my place, hahaha, you really need alot of practice on the ball !! xD. Then she came to my house getting turned on and entertained by my sister, hahahaha! She left around 4pm.
Then soccer at the void deck again (:

Had a really tiring day today, moreover I had a meagre amount of sleep last night and I've wasted so much energy today ZZZZ. I need a goodnight sleep tonight, I won't wake up until I get at least 10 hours of good sleep! Haha!

No comments: