Friday, December 7, 2007

I push my fingers into my, eyes . . .

The steamboat and stayover was rather fun, rather boring, overall it's really crappy, haha.
Headed over to Anchorpoint's Cold Storage to get food and stuffs, well, the variety of meat there is just shitty ZZZ. The only frozen meat we bought was some sliced beef, the steamboat was kinda pathetic... Chicken franks, eggs, tofu, golden mushrooms, etc, and the beef, really nothing much, boooo.... but whatever, at least everyone ate without any complains, haha!

After which, we spent the night, doing pointless things, one moment we'll be laughing our ass off, the next moment we'd be asking each other "What to do now??". Hahaha. Bringing my Ps2, Winning 11 2008, over makes life a lil' exciting over there, maybe too excited till Jasper's dad made noise and we had to stop --"
Left his house around 4 in the morning, waited at some void deck till 6, and we cabbed home. Drop dead on my bed after a nice hot bath, haha.
Anyway, at least we had fun, and laughter, and those really random shit xD. It's not bad after all, yet another day to remember (:

Woke up around 3 in the afternoon just now, soccer at the void deck on yet another rainy day, haha.
Just got home not long ago, I guess I'm heading to Queensway to get my contact lenses after this.
BYE !

No comments: