Monday, September 13, 2010

Train is coming, train is coming ~

There were some complications before I could go to school today, but in the end I've solved it, got the doctor's approval letter and I was allowed to go to school and sit for my exam IN ISOLATION. LOL.

So I was alone in one classroom doing the accounting paper with a frightened invigilator, haha!!
Anyway, the paper went rather well, cash flow, budget, partnership went well, hopefully I got some things right from consolidation, and hopefully for the overall score for accounting I get an A, I need an A! *Fingers crossed*

2 more papers to go, Tourism tomorrow!
Have yet to even open the fucking book yet, lol. Will try the get as much things as I can...
RIGHT NOW BYE !

Good luck everyone for the rest of the papers! :)
Except . . . . . . . . . . . And the shit list goes on and on ~
All the best Happy Meds, let's party on Wednesday!
All the best my dear girl! XOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXXOXO~

No comments: