Thursday, September 9, 2010

Can't nobody can't nobody


Breaking News:
I'm down with
HAND FOOT MOUTH DISEASE
Please stay as far as possible away from me!

If not you'll suffer from unbearable pain, especially ulcers pops out in your throat.
It seriously spoils your damn day from the moment you wake up.
I'm thirsty, it's pain, but when i drink, it's even more pain.
My appetite dropped tremendously . . . Imagine plain water is already fucking painful, food is even worst . . . Even just swallowing my saliva is like fucking hell . . .
Plus spots appearing on your hands and feet . . . ):

Exams are on next Monday to Wednesday.
I really want to be there . . . Sigh . . .
Why must this kind of fucking shit fall on me at this point of time.
I hope my willpower will pull me through this torment ASAP!!!

No comments: