Saturday, September 18, 2010

Look at me















Universal studios is the best place to be when it's for freeee! LOL :D
Thank goodness for the the person who wasted such a good opportunity to go there for free, so I got hold of the tickets. . .
What a pity that Sharon could not go, cause it was really a blasssttt! :\

The roller coaster was still down, but the Mummy ride was fucking superb, the best ride I had so far in my life! LOL!
The flying canopy was great! The 4D Shrek "movie" was awesome! The dragon ride was rather good, lol. Played kiddy rides, had free dinner.
Life was exhilarating last night seriously! @_@
And all I spent was the $3 entrance fee, all the fun I had was free! There was even a goodie bag given to everyone when we're leaving haha!
A day to remember, a day when we lost our souls! LOL!

Looking forward for the rest of the fun to come . . . .
SMILE :D

No comments: