Sunday, September 5, 2010

PROOF LABEL SUCKS !


But at least I have gotten my ticket, could have gotten a better one though.
Nevertheless, I still got a category 1 ticket :)
It was my first time queueing for concert tickets, and what a lousy experience I had, thanks to HMV and Proof Label.
I met a long lost primary school classmate at 313 around 9pm on Friday night as the giving out of queue number tags starts at 12am, by 11plus, it was rather chaotic, lol.
Police came down, people fainting and ambulances coming :\
I was quite in front, and I thought I would have a good queue tag, and then they said...

"To be fair to everyone, we will give out the queue number tags randomly, this is the most random and FAIR way. So doesn't mean you're in front means you're first, doesn't mean you're behind means you're last, everybody have a fair chance..."

Ya so fucked up. I was among the first 1.5k who got through to the holding area and my queue number tag was 2000plus.
So we walked one round and queued all over again, all the way from the back, tried for a 2nd chance and my 2nd number tag was 831, so much better, if not I think I wouldn't even be able to get the category 2 seats.

Queued from 2pm till 7pm at 313 yesterday, helped 7 strangers buy tickets, cause 1 person can purchase a maximum of 10 tickets, and their queue number tag really CMI, lol.
It's nice to talk to people with a common interest, everyone is high about one thing, KPOP!
And most importantly, 7 people can take turns queueing, if not I think I will die rotting in the queue @_@

It was long and tiring, but when I got hold of the tickets, everything was just worthwhile.
I am actually going to see BIGBANG perform right in front of my eyes!!!
I can't wait!!!!! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there

Thanks for writing this blog, loved reading it