Friday, November 6, 2009

Vanilla Twilight


(Somewhere on the first week of school)

2009 is the fastest year I've ever lived, it's November already in a blink of an eye . . .
I've already been in ITE for shockingly 6 months, and working for Shokudo do not seem long ago at all, or even sitting for my O Levels seems just a few months ago but it has already been a whole year ago. It'll be just 2 more days before we're making it half a year in a relationship, poof ! @_@
I don't know whether it's good or bad either . . .
We're heading fast into a new decade of this millenium ~

Okay, stop, sit, stand, walk about, and panic.
I don't know what to do first, there's so much school work at both ends of my mind and a huge pile of shit on top of that . . .
It is something I hate going through, difficulties, obstacles, stress.
They just never stop intruding into my life, sigh ~
Dumbfuck.

No comments: