Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I don't know what to tell you now the second time around ~

Finally ETP Project 1 was rushed and done, and here comes Project 2.
I'm worried that our work would turn out crap, cause it's really a good idea and I'm afraid that our not-so-perfect work would ruin it . . . Hopefully it doesn't and we'll receive praises, lol.
Accounting CA this friday would be a breeze, haha ~

Cycling this saturday !
HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY + 1 DAY
TAN YONG YANG :D

FINALLY ! CC is the only small boy left, 17 years old, lololol ~

Go reflect yourself, seriously.
I may not be the one who tagged, she might not be the one, but the message sent across is similar to all of us. I was blind from the start, and now I dread the freaking sight of you.
It's unexplainable, but I just hate it. I feel better away from you and in which we are better off leaving each other alone. Take it as if you've been living in my lie which was once a truth, being a 2nd best friend. I hate to apologize. Thanks for everything though ~
It's sick of me to be so harsh . . . Just fly away and never come back.

No comments: