Friday, November 27, 2009

I spend my time just thinking thinking thinking bout you ~

NEW MOON is one of the most fantastic movies, ever!
But if you've never read the book, it'll be quite boring and draggy at some parts, lol =x
But for me, I love it . . . Read the book, and I already know what's gonna happened next but this time it's not just my imaginations, it's in the movies. I accept it that Jacob and co. do not even look like werewolves in the movie but the fact is that they were not even werewolves, in the book it says that they are shape shifters, so they are meant to shift into the form of a wolf, so please stop criticizing about the werewolves part, I understand how you feel though, lol ~
All in all, it's one heck of a movie, so please do catch it. Bella is hot and Edward is hotter, but well I guess Jacob's in the hottest limelight this time, hah. And then there's the Voltori, and Jasper going crazy of Bella's blood, and right at the first part where they showed old Bella just like the book, and Edward asking Bella to marry him, omg, I'm going crazzyyyyyyyy ! @_@ HAHAHAHAHAHA! :D

Anyway, I caught this movie with best friend just moments ago at Tiong, I've only realized that it was already showing in the cinemas in the evening, I didn't know it'll be so soon cause it initially says that it'll be out in Singapore on the 3rd December, and it's like I'll die if I don't watch it right away, so we caught the 11.55pm show @_@
Sorry honey, I promise I'll watch again with you okay ? :\

And SVE Roleplay went rather smoothly for me today, a little mistakes here and there but I guess I'm all fine. . .
Besides, I got sick, dumb flu added on to me uncomfortable throat zzz. . . And when I got home, my temperature rose, causing a slight fever.
Nevertheless, I got through the day fruitfully (:

Gonna go rest now,
nights ~

No comments: