Sunday, November 22, 2009

All these time spent in vain, wasted years, wasted gains


Manchester United 3
Fletcher 35
Carrick 67
Valencia 76
Everton 0

Watch Manchester United v Everton in Sports | View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com
Darren Fletcher might win the Goal of the Season with that fantastic strike, fantastic first time volley, I guess it's the best goal I've ever seen from him.
And thanks to Arsenal's loss to Sunderland, United are back at 2nd place, lurking behind Chelsea (:


Out of a sudden, my maid was sent back to her hometown.
Reason, she brought home a fucking bangala in the middle of the night.
So unfortunately, my mom caught them when the guy was about to leave, hohoho, lol ~
How daring, there's 8 people in the house. . . Maybe they've planned it well, but it's just unlucky, not the best plan, lol.
Anyway, she claimed that it's not her first time, but who knows . . . Maybe that smelly asshole has been here a few times already, and no one knows . . . What a bitch, smelliest slut I've ever lived with, fuck . . . Never judge a book by its cover indeed, she's such a quiet person, very decent looking, but . . . *SPIT!* PUI !

Right now my dad has a phobia of hiring another maid, which means I'm most likely gonna live without a maid for a very long time :\
I'm trying to adapt now, for the past 2 days, I washed the dishes, washed my clothes and I've just ironed my uniform. I might sound stupid to those who do not have a maid, lol. It's just out of a sudden after 4 or 5 years, I need to do chores, not used to it, yet . . . Plus my parents are busy people, my sister's mess is an extra headache, and my poor grandfather is mopping the the floor for the past 2 days zzz . . .
Uh . . . Fuck it ~

No comments: