Sunday, July 27, 2008

To be proud, to be you, must be you, don't need to follow!

I'm starting to play at Henderson's futsal court every Sunday, making good acquaintance with the people there, heh.

Anyway, it took me about 20 minutes to get these into my head today thanks to Sugar, haha! (:
Acid + Base = Water + Salt
Acid + Carbonate = Water + Salt + Carbon dioxide
Acid + Metal = Salt + Hydrogen

Hydrochloric acid = HCl
Sulphuric acid = H2SO4
Nitric acid = HNO3

Very reactive metals - Potassium, sodium, Calcium
Moderate ones - Magnesium, Aluminium, Zinc, Iron, Lead
Not reactive - Copper, Silver, Gold

There's more and I'm too lazy to state em', haha!
ps: I'm not looking at any notes or what so ever, I've memorized them, hoho!
I know it's kinda stupid, but whatever, not too to start from scratch right now, heh.

Back to school tomorrow!
Cheer on for Riyas, he's gonna take his prize for being 1st for the second time in a row for cross country (:


Baby you're so beautiful ~

No comments: