Friday, July 4, 2008

新窝 is a nice song, LOL !

It rained today, so we had morning assembly in class. Mr LCB, our physics teacher and NOT our form teacher came in before time and greeted us "Good morning!", and we were like "Cher! Now what time only?!". Then he roared at us ZZZ, "Is there a timing to greet you all good morning ANOT ?!?!!!", HAHAH!
After marikita, he yelled at us again as we lazed our way out of class to the lab, heh, bloody shit . . .
He wanted us to do pair work, called us to flip to a specific page and take out a piece of fullscap, and yet he took up almost the whole two periods talking bullshit and explaining other stuffs, leaving us just 5 minutes to do the work, wierd fuck you know! HAHAHA!

I've been soaking my shirt with sweat for the past few days during recess, heh. Today I scored a hat trick, nehhhhahaha!

I'm extremely bored, that's why I'm blogging like that, boo . . . ZZZ
Nevermind, Sugar's on the way to meet me already (:

No comments: