Saturday, July 26, 2008

The reason why BFMV tops em' all !

These are a few breathtaking live songs by Bullet For My Valentine in their biggest concert ever in London 2 years back.
The videos just make me feel like I'm in the crowd head banging together with them, haha!
Seriously, BFMV the best damn thing ever !
Look how charismatic Matt Tuck is, and his voice plus his the way he plays the Jackson Sharkfin, utterly vicious baby ! Muhahaha!

The Poison (This is our last goodbye, this is our time tonight . . . . ! One more time !!!!)

Four Words To Choke Upon (LOOK ! AT ! ME ! NOW !!!)

Her Voice Resides (These are my final words to you, I know you're listening can you hear me!!??)

Spit You Out (It's my life, I'm taking back what's mine! It's our time, to rise above!!!)

Just Another Star (This is what I see through my eyes, black is the colour of your sunrise.)


I know barely anyone will watch these but whatever, this blog is mine.
I am what I am ~

No comments: