Friday, July 18, 2008

If you ever need someone to pull an absolute rabbit from the hat

My laptop is finally back after a week of repairations (:

My apologies for leaving my blog stale for the past 8 days . . .
Nevertheless, Mr Antichrist Superstar is back, muhahaha! XD (Whatever . . . Zzz)

Much has happened for the past few days. I worked at an event yesterday at a bar, haha! I had rather much fun. Working under my dad's company and being his son gives me the privilege to work underage at the BAR, hahaha! And I get $80 at the end of the day =p
That's something the cheer about but seeing my mum cry in the vice-principle office is no doubt something to jeer about, booooo! Maybe I've gone too far. . . No, I must have cross way beyond the limits and caused myself into the most notorious status, gah !
Sighs, even the Devil have to be tame and put into slumber, heh. . .

So what's next ?

No comments: