Monday, April 25, 2011

Tecktonik X




Orientation - Tecktonik X
These guys had been awesome fun.
But after 3 days, I'm nothing related to them... All different class.
Especially the 2nd day, what a time ~
And the 3rd day, I was on stage for a mass tecktonik dance, fucking awesome although it was fucking anyhow LOL!
Followed by BIG BANG performances OMG HAHA!!

Ah, anyway, hope to see them again soon :)

Man United 1
J.Hernandez 84
Everton 0

I don't know what to say... Hernandez. Best buy of the season...
Next few games are gonna be tough!
Schalke, Arsenal, Schalke, Chelsea... I believe United can win ALL THE WAY!
GLORY MAN UNITED!

ANYWAY, SGKWAVE !
BIG BANG , 2NE1 AND U-KISS ARE COMING IN JULY.
There's Miss A too, and FT Island, Teen Top, and more... I hope they all can't make it =X
BIG BANG and 2NE1 are the main highlight, means BIG BANG are gonna come out last again, HOHOHO!!! WAAAAOOOOOHHH ~~~
$318 for mosh pit... Sigh... BUT I'M STILL GOING TO GO NO MATTER WHAT!
AND I WILL GO WITH BELLE! :D
AH FUCKEN HAPPY! But gonna be fucking broke at the same time @___@

OKAY, I really need to sleep.
It's 2am, and I have to wake up at 7 zzz.
Classes officially starts ... Please don't let it be too stress =X
GOODNIGHT!

No comments: