Sunday, April 17, 2011

Stupid Liar

Man United ran out of luck, no excuses..
Didn't put away the chances they had, and are out of the FA cup.
Good luck to Man City though I hope Bolton or Stoke beats you asses in the final, lol.

It's 8am in the morning, and I have not sleep, not planning to.
It's the only way to switch my fucked up nocturnal life back to normal, lol.
For more than a month, I hardly wake up at AM, it's always 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm? Lol...
Now it has to be 7 or 8am every morning, the timing which I usually go to sleep during holidays, LOL!

I'm finally going to study in a Poly tomorrow.
A little happy, a little scared, nervous, a little excited, a little stress of course.
After seeing what friends have been through, it isn't easy at all.
Those assignments, deadlines, tons to memorize, etc etc etc.
ITE is nothing compared to the stress at Poly, moreover it's accounting.
It's gonna be tough, and I hope I'm ready.
Ready to an environment I've waited for so long, ready for new friends, ready for this new life, and ready to extend my deferment for NS hahahaha!

I'm turning 20 this year, but I'll be just a childish as any 17 year old :)
I want to get to know more BIG BANG fans, Man United fans, POWERHOUSE fans LOL!

I shall not get so dramatic over this, or people might think I'm showing off.
I'm just expressing and ranting my thoughts, peace (Y)

No comments: