Sunday, December 12, 2010

Ya Ya Ya

Friday - 10th December
What eventful day . . .
Went to Tampines Safra for some "bonding" programmes, had a singing competition which I didn't won so unfortunately :\
Ah, whatever, lol.

Anyway, head over to Weisen's house in the evening.
Planned to go to Pulau Ubin for fishing initially, but ended up at Bedok Jetty.
It's my first time fishing and what an experience I had, fun and disastrous, lol!
Caught a snake fish, a wierd rag worm, the biggest catch of the night is a cat fish :)
Although it there wasn't much catch, it was still fun overall......
Until, disaster struck!
My line was stuck, and I forced it.
Before I knew it, the weight was already flying to my face, bang!
I thought it was just the weight hitting my face, but when I bend down, I still feel the weight there and it was pulling my meat, then I realized that the hook had pierced into the bridge of my nose @_@
Sigh, we were all about to head home soon and this happened.
The uncles there wanted to plucked it out for me at first, but there was a nurse there at that time who advised me to visit a hospital to be safer, in case I get an infection.
I did not trust the uncles anyway, so I ended up at Changi General Hospital.
Looked like a clown walking around with the hook still sticking at my nose, with part of a worm still on it lol!
I was so sleepy, I didn't ha any sleep for more than 24 hours, I even fell asleep when the doctor was taking the hook out of my nose and stitching the gap =x
Reached home around 10am and dropped dead after a good bath.

I just wanna thank Weisen, Weijie and Faris for being there for me all the way. I know you guys are really tired, and I'm sorry for taking up so much of your time.
I'm just glad that my life is blessed with so many good people :)

This will not stop me from going fishing next time!

No comments: