Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Oh Mom

Arsenal 3
A.Song 44
Fabregas 51
Walcott 53
Chelsea 1
Ivanovic 57

Great game, great great win for the Gunners.
I really enjoy watching Chelsea get beaten like this even though Arsenal has put themselves in a good place in the race for the title.
I'd rather Arsenal be champions honestly, than Chelsea, lol.
Gunners played their best, and that's what they can do, good luck for the Barcelona game next year! LOL.

United faces Birmingham later at 4am, just hoping for consistency and stay at the top!
There will be more football all the way till New Year's eve, fantastic! :D

Going out with Happy Meds and more tomorrow to celebrate belated Christmas, it's been 2 weeks since I've seen them but it felt like a very long time =x

It feels like 1st January 2010 was just a week ago,
and 3 more days it will be 1st January 2011 already @_@
By the time I know it I'll have one foot in the coffin already, haha!

No comments: