Thursday, December 9, 2010

Sticks and stones will hurt your bones

HAPPY END OF THE WORLD
PART XVIIII + 1 DAY

Had dinner last night with our sports and wellness "teacher" who is having her internship at our school, lol. And we skipped PE to have dinner with her, LOL.
She wasn't in school yesterday anyway, due to her ankle injury that was picked up from that SCB 42KM Marathon, lol...

Had Ajisen, nice but expensive @_@
And it was at JURONG POINT!
Lucky I'm the first few to reach home first, it was good luck to those living at the EAST!






I truly admire my brother's blog.
His words, argumentative posts, his posts about life, here and there etc, are inspiring? Or what's the word I should use? Lol.
Although he very much has a boring life, he seems to be an interesting person when he blogs.
Very wordy, but very meaningful.
He has been reading books from the library very often nowadays, and I can see the huge improvement in his vocab. Well done seriously, cause he used to be very weak in his language.
Lol, I'm talking about all these because I was reading his blog before I'm posting this.
Reading his blog is very much my only way to know about his life every now and then, cause we barely communicate although we stay under the same roof for our whole lives =x

TOMORROW IS A BIG DAY FOR ME!
Although it's really nothing much, but I'm fucking nervous!
Hopefully I'll pull off a good performance, hwaiting!!!
Confidence is the key!

I need to rest and meditate in my dreams, lol.
Nights!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO!