Monday, March 15, 2010

Take Care of my Girlfriend (Say No)


Man United 3

Rooney 46, 84
Berbatov 89
Fulham 0

Manchester United v Fulham
Uploaded by fomoriss. - Check out more sports and extreme sports videos.
Revenge is sweet, 2 months ago, United suffered their heaviest defeat of the season, losing 3-0 to Fulham . . . Glad that United paid that all back, and climbed to the top again (:
And Rooney just cannot stop scoring, 25 goals in the league, 32 goals in all competition, can he beat Ronaldo's 42 goal tally? Surely he would if he continues playing with this sort of form!
United will be facing Liverpool next week and then Chelsea on the 3rd of April, with only 8 games left, I hope United will win them all, I'm sure they will ~

I have work tonight from 6.30pm to 2am for $200 (:
Other than that, I'm rotting at home most of the time, heh . . .

No comments: