Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Come to me oh oh oh tonight so so crazy ~

ONE LAST FUCKING PAPER TOMORROW!
THE BEST THAT I'M AT, LET'S SHOCK !

GOOD LUCK HAPPY MEDS (:
GOOD LUCK MY DEAR GIRL, XOXO !



Will I get to spend more time with my best friend then?
Sigh . . . . . . This part of my life is so fucking sick and unfair . . . .
Why does all the very best friends I made has gone bad because of something else? Like a guy who was once my one and only god brother, joined a shit gang and got a whole new pack of friends which I do not really like . . . Then we started to drift away and now we're almost strangers even though he just stays 4 stories above me . . .

And right now, you are being controlled like a bloody puppet, you have to give in so much like a slave . . . Come to my house at 11pm, and leave at 3am just because you need to wake up early, was there a fucking thought spared knowing that you're going to come to my house? Can't meet later?
Gah, you happy can already luh . . . But it really just boils in me . . .
Losing you as a best friend will be my own fault, my poor judgement of people and letting you fall into that kind of shit life . . .
Do ask yourself, other than lust, do you think your happiness can last?
Or are you even happy right now? Maybe you'll say you are because you're being a hen pecked gay. Or maybe not, I don't know, only you know.
FUCK !!!

No comments: