Friday, March 19, 2010

I don't wanna say goodbye, bye, say goodbye~

Fulham with one of the best come backs in European football.
They lost 3-1 against Juventus in the 1st leg, but they beat the Italian giants 4-1 in the 2nd leg.
Great play, great goals, enjoy (:

1st leg - Juventus 3 -1 Fulham

Juventus 3 - 1 Fulham (11/03/2010)
Uploaded by juventusfrcom. - Check out more sports and extreme sports videos.

2nd leg - Fulham 4 -1 Juventus


Wednesday
Played soccer at Henderson CC, thank goodness my stamina was ever better, I think Telok Blangah has a stamina draining curse @_@
Had dinner at Bukit Merah and then we talked all the way till 4am. It's been long, more than a year since we ever talked for so long.
Hopefully we'll meet again soon in this holiday (:

Yesterday
Slept for around 6 hours, and had to wake up to meet Belle~
Collected my iPod Touch, finally!
And had lunch at Sakae, I was already full in 30mins :\
Felt so sleepy after that, headed home to have a nap.

Rotting at home for today ~
I love you! XOXO!

No comments: