Monday, December 14, 2009

See I don't understand how you're number 1 ~


Liverpool 1
Kuyt 41
Arsenal 2
G.Johnson (Own Goal) 50
Arshavin 58

Watch Liverpool vs Arsenal (1-2) All Goals & Highlights Premier League (13.12.2009) in Sports | View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

Nice comeback from the Gunners but I hate it . . .
Now Arsenal are just 3 points behind United with a game in hand, and they have a better goal difference compare to United.
United really should grab the points in their upcoming fixtures, and score as much as possible.

On the other hand, I love to see how devastating Liverpool are right now, muhahahah!
Hmmm, what's left of them? Out of the Champions League, certainly out of the title race, out of Carling cup . . .
UEFA Cup? I guess they'll probably flank on the quarter finals, lol.
FA Cup? Boo, not even a tea cup! HAHA! @_@

Spent half the day at home today . . . . So bored that I went to Henderson CC alone to play soccer with strangers only to find out that I'm so weak now. In terms of my stamina, barely 5 minutes and I'm already dying. And the only way to save myself is the cut down on the tobacco addiction.

Sigh ~

No comments: