Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas 2009

Merry Christmas 2009!

Hmmm, it's 12.14am right now and I was playing Winning Eleven alone at home. . . Well, my grandfather is asleep already so I'm just as lonely.
My brother is somewhere out there celebrating right now, my sister is at her god sister's place, my parents and grandma are at my relatives place in which I didn't want to go cause it'll be even more boring than being alone at home, lol.
Best friend's at her gf's house, and you were force to stay home by your mom. . .
No one else asked me out, so here I am . . . Feeling like I'm the only person living in this whole damn world right now, heh . . .
But I'm fine, I'm really fine cause I'm already prepared . . .
Maybe I'll get a drink, probably beer, later. Lol, sounds really pathetic . . .
Nothing I can do about it too, poof ! ~

Anyway, this year has passed by even faster than a blink of an eye . . . Christmas 2008, I remember I was still working at Shokudo at this hour, at least I had company, and someone was there to wish each other Merry Christmas, and after that I met CC and Gary in which we drank our hearts out at the car park right opposite my block, at least it's something . . .
I can imagine what's happening at Orchard right now, in the clubs, pubs . . .
But I'm here, typing shit . . .

After all, I'm still fine, just another day, another passing day . . .
In fact, I can't wait for christmas to be over, cause it's when I can meet you, best friend, again.
So fuck christmas, lol~

No comments: