Monday, December 7, 2009

As many times as I blink, I'll think of you tonight


I woke up so early and wasted a trip to school only to find out that lessons were all cancelled @_@
Could have had more sleep. I slept at 2am last night zzz.
Luckily there were classmates who had their last paper today . . .

Well, went to Tampines's Ikea with Mel, Sharon and you ~
Had lunch, and meatballs. And I had to stop eating for an adventure as you lost your phone.
And baby you're so lucky that a good samaritan who found your phone and gave it to the security, haha (:
Bought some fragrant candles and photo frames, and my desk looks much decent now, lol.
ps: Without a car, getting to that Ikea is very very troublesome =x

Got home and watched Wrong Turn 3 Left For Dead.
Very gory show, very nice, haha.
I've been watching lots of movies online, all with very clear quality, as good as DVD ;)
The Knowing, The Ugly Truth, P2, Eragon, The Perfect Getaway, Bolt,
and 2012 ! And many more!
WWE PPVs, watching live soccer, animes ~
PPS FTW!
Prison Break season 4 was also watched with this fantastic software.
Only bad thing is that it's a china product and it's all in chinese, and you can you see the chinese characters using XP. It'll be unreadable language using Vista :\
Well, anyway, look for me if you want the software, lol (:


A decade will be borned from the 2000 era when December ends...

No comments: