Friday, March 21, 2008

You sealed your demise when you took what was mine

A draw followed by a lost was all it takes to crush the hopes and anxiety of winning the tournament . . .
Jealousy and agony filled me up when I saw 5B, so many of them holding trophys (fyi, they're champions for soccer, basketball and table tennis), and they were taking their class photos in their Kappa jerseys. And then, I look at my class, it's just pathetic. . . At that point of time I just wish I was in 5B and smiling along with them. I will never get along with 5A, for some reasons eg, the people that're in the class . . . My last year in GESS is gonna be so screwed with the kind of shit class I'm in. No doubt, sometimes I regretted not going into Higher Nitec rather than staying in 5A. But, nah . . . I'm not gonna drop the chance of taking the Os just because of a few people in class whom I just cannot stand. Afterall, I still do have some really great friends in the class and we do share the same sentiments too, heh.

Anyway, after a long nap, I woke up and can't be bothered by the previous thoughts. Went to crap around with the usual people, and laughed my ass off, though it was kinda borinnnggggg, haha!



Manchester United 2
Ronaldo 9, 19
Bolton 0

Cristiano Ronaldo (How many times must I start with his name everytime I mention about United?), once again, I'm so sick of saying it, but I still have to say it, he's such a phenomenal, he's extended his league goals to 24! Looks like he's gonna get a pay rise at the end of the season, he's just 6 goals away from the gaffer's target. And... yet again, yet another majestic freekick, what more can you expect from this young lad, tell me boy, tell me . . . HAH !
But about being a stand-in captain, I don't think he should ever be named the permanent captain in the future, he just doesn't fit into that role, being a captain requires leadership, extra sportmanship. Ronaldo is excellent, but he just do not have the qualities of a captain, it's just my point of view . . . Maybe Rooney?


I've got a date with Pamela tomorrow, and, neh you don't! =p

No comments: