Tuesday, March 25, 2008

It's a perfect denial . . .


Real Madrid boss Schuster: van Nistelrooy desperate for return
Real Madrid coach Bernd Schuster insists Ruud van Nistelrooy underwent his ankle surgery with the club's permission.

"We were aware. It is a decision we have taken together, it was not easy but it had to be taken," Schuster said. "We hope that all goes well and Ruud can return for the last four matches of the Liga.

"Talking to the player, his only concern was how many games he could play for us and also if will be involved in the Euros. If all goes well, in principle, he may be in the last four matches."

Gah! Ruud will be out for approximately 6 weeks . . . I just wish that he could be back in top form after the ankle surgery and perform in the Euro 2008. It's just isn't his season :\
I'll be by your side always, and hope for all the best in you,
IN RUUD I'LL ALWAYS TRUST !



And then, Real Madrid suffered yet another defeat closing the gap between Barcelona to 4 points. It just sucks, they're doing so well in the beginning of the season. The magic, gone?
Well, they've got to make use of the advantage they're still in now. Resurrect the magic, bring back the Real Madrid I used to know, I know y'all can do it !


*Smiles*
I can't believe that tomorrow's gonna be my 3rd month anniversary, wooo !
XOXOXOXOXOXOX !

No comments: