Saturday, March 22, 2008

The death anniversary of Jesus, the death of our love

Hmmm, I've spent Good Friday like usual weekends . . .
Had "EPL" with neighbours, haha! It's been long since I've played with them .
Then, yet another long bus ride with THEM ! (:




Big Bang Sunday II

23rd March, on The Football Channel.
Manchester United v Liverpool, 9.25pm
Chelsea v Arsenal, 11.55pm



ps: For this 2 months ++, I've learnt alot, it made me a better person. The lost of you will eventually make me a stronger person. It also teach me that the world is damn well unfair. Wounds can be as sore as it can be, but I'll assure you that I'll move along and so can you alright? Of course, you'll be miss but I guess there's really no turning back this time. So . . . Let's let go of it asap yeah?
Thanks for the memories ###

No comments: